Schöck builds on digital efficiency in sales order processing
- Paperless, digital processing of all incoming sales orders
- Value-adding, lean processes are to eliminate unnecessary work in inside sales
- Introduction of a digital solution directly in SAP (SAP add-on). Sales orders and customer quotations are digitized first by means of OCR technology
- Savings in costs and large quantities of paper
- More time for strategic sales work
- Lower complaint rate
- Full transparency of all purchase orders and their processing status
Transparency high, complaint rate down
In pursuance of the company's claim "Dependable by design", Schöck Bauteile provides its international customers with high-quality building solutions for the sustainable improvement of construction quality. With the introduction of a digital solution for incoming orders, the company proves, that the claim has substance, as Heike Barbian, Head of Inside Sales at Schöck Bauteile, explains:
"We are very proud that we were able to emphasize the practiced nature of our claim ‘Dependable by design’ with the implementation of the digital solution for incoming orders. While many other vendors were not prepared at the beginning of the pandemic, our customers noticed one thing in particular: it's business as usual. To be more precise, even better, because digitally we benefit from more transparency, an even lower complaint rate and information on demand."
After thorough research, Schöck found AFI Order as the right solution for SAP, explains the division manager: "AFI Order convinced us because, on the one hand, the solution operates directly in SAP which is our preferred working environment. On the other hand, the handling is user-friendly and the clarity is excellent."
Read the full success story to find out how the solution for incoming customer orders performed in detail and what benefits it brings.Download Success Story
Solution in use
More time for real sales tasks due to automated and digital order entry as well as processing and control of incoming customer orders in SAP.